If you have a desire to share your talents with adults with developmental disabilities, then Sheltering Tree would like to meet you. In addition to donating, there are multiple ways you can support us and our tenants. Additionally, we have volunteer opportunities that would fit with your schedule.
Want to be a Part of the Sheltering Tree Community?
You can begin by volunteering a few hours of your time. Here are some ideas on how you can get involved:
- Assist with GOALS Program
- Teach a class on a beneficial life skill
- Sponsor or lead a craft or activity
- Hold a fitness class
- Share a hobby
- Guide a book or graphic novel club
- Hold an acting, musical, or other type of workshop
With your Support, we can Continue to Help our Tenants Live Independently!
If you would like to support our tenants, there’s an easy way for you to make an in-kind gift to our communities. Please visit our Amazon wish list for our current community needs.